We would appreciate your help!
The PAC organizes volunteers during the school year for various activities. We send out requests by email during the year as needed. Volunteer opportunities usually include:
- Picture Day (usually in September) - a few hours in the morning at the school
- Bake sales - Drop off individually wrapped baked goods to be offered for donation at a few concerts during the year
- Staff Appreciation Luncheon (May) - Help coordinate or provide food, beverage or other donations
- Field Day (June) - For a couple of hours in the morning, help with relays or taking photos.
- Grade 8 Graduation Activities (June) - Help coordinate the picnic and graduation dance.
If you have an interest in helping with any of these activities, feel free to send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also look out for emails from Dr. Gile via School Messenger and from the email@example.com email with information about specific volunteer opportunities.