Parent Advisory Council
The mission of the Williams Middle School PAC (Parent Advisory Council) is to support the school and help enrich the educational experience of all students.
2019-20 PAC Meeting Dates
- Friday, November 15th at 9:00 A.M.
- Friday, January 24th at 9:00 A.M.
- Friday, March 20th at 9:00 A.M.
- Friday, May 15th at 9:00 A.M.
Meetings will be held in the Williams Middle School cafeteria.
Join the PAC!
The PAC helps families and the school through:
- Communication - The WMS Student Directory and email notices help families connect with each other and stay up to date on school and PAC activities.
- PAC Meetings - Meet with other parents and hear from Principal Gile, School Committee representatives, and PAC volunteers about what is going on in our school and the district.
- Volunteer opportunities- There are a number of opportunities for parents to pitch in during the year for Picture Day, Bake Sales, Staff Appreciation Luncheon, Field Day, 8th Grade Activities, and more. We send out sign-up forms by email.
The district budget does not cover the full cost of valued student activities and other needs. The generosity of WMS families and friends provides valuable support that enriches our children’s educational experience.
Thanks to you, the PAC was able to fund over $5,900 in activities and requests last year, including:
Grade 6 field trip
Grade 7 field trip
2 Outdoor basketball hoops
Teacher Appreciation Luncheon
Sunshine & sympathy
Field day treat & prizes
Please consider contributing PAC membership dues, or supporting a fundraiser, or both. You can contribute PAC membership dues online with a credit card or PayPal account using this link. You can also complete this form and send a check to the school made payable to WMS PAC.
Thank you for supporting our school!